1) A Veteran may not nominate themselves.
2) Veteran must have served on active military duty.
3) Veteran must currently live in the State of Colorado and reside within the front range.
4) Nominees will be contacted by “Landscaping for Vets” and will be requested to submit their DD214 and eligibility form which will be emailed a later date. Any veteran who does not submit their DD214 upon request will be disqualified.
5) Nominations must be submitted on the nomination form which appears below. All questions in the nomination form must be answered.
6) Nominations should be submitted from December 12, 2016 until February 28, 2017 on the nomination form below. A review committee will evaluate all nominations from February 29, 2017 – March 3, 2017.
7) The top 10 finalist will be listed on this webpage where the public will vote on who they want to win the Landing for Vets Landscape makeover from March 4, 2017 – March 15, 2017.
8) The top 6 finalist the public chose will be reviewed by the Landscaping for Vets Blue Ribbon Committee where the winner will be selected.
9) Winner will be announced and notified in March 25, 2017.
10) JS Enterprises will meet with the Veteran and design their landscape makeover. JS Enterprises, Inc. will start their project in April 25, 2017.
By continuing with this nomination I agree that I have read this document, and I am nominating a Veteran freely. I understand the legal consequences of completing this nomination, including (a) releasing the JS Enterprises, INC. and Shining Light Events, INC from all liability, (b) waiving my right to sue the JS Enterprises, INC. and Shining Light Events, INC, (c) and assuming all risks of participating in this Landscaping for Vets project.8